- Our shorter (3-day), more cost-effective convention format is back by popular demand, meaning you're back to your practice and patients sooner.
- Two main tracks allow for the choice between traditional lecture-style conference material and hands-on workshops.
- Brand new program for New Grads with material relevant to starting out in the profession.
- Acquire 17 structured CE credits (including 6 radiology CE credits) and 1 unstructured CE credit for full convention participation in DC Track 1 or 2.
- Acquire 10 structured CE credits for full convention participation in DC New Grad Program.
- Just need your radiology CE? Receive 6 radiology CE credits and 1 unstructured CE credit for Sunday only participation.
- Take advantage of the many opportunities to converse and network with your colleagues and convention exhibitors/sponsors - help us build a more connected chiropractic community in BC.
- DC Track 1 with FULL convention access (includes Friday, Saturday and Sunday Radiology Programs and all meals and coffee breaks).
- DC Track 2: Hands-on with FULL convention access and Certificate of Completion (includes Friday, Saturday and Sunday Radiology Programs and all meals and coffee breaks).
- DC New Grad Track with FULL access to Friday DC Track 1 programming, Saturday programming, and a special New Grad program on Sunday (includes all meals and coffee breaks).
- Radiology Program Sunday only (includes all meals and coffee breaks).
- COA Program - taking place on Friday, November 1, 2019.
- BCCA & CCBC AGMs only - taking place on Saturday, November 2, 2019.
Early Bird Rate is available for DC Track 1 only with Full Convention Access. No other discounts on all other program selections available. Registrations received after September 25th are subject to Regular Rate or Onsite Rate.
*Track 2 Registration policy
No discounts will be applied. Track 2 will not be sold separately, since it is a small class size. Should there be insufficient interest by September 25th, BCCA will cancel the workshop, notify registrants and issue a refund (including administrative fee).
**BCCA Student & Recent Grad Track
We have added a brand new track for New Grads and Students this year, with presentations relevant to getting started in the profession. Registration for this track includes FULL ACCESS to the DC Track 1 program on Friday, all AGMs and speaker presentations on Saturday, and all meals and coffee breaks. NOTE: This program does not include access to the Sunday Radiology Program, as it runs concurrently with this program.
Registration fees for this program are heavily discounted, to give New Grads an opportunity to attend convention while still getting established in the profession.
No refunds will be issued after October 11, 2019. Cancellations prior to this date are subject to a $50 administration fee.
All refunds will be issued by cheque for internal control purposes. Our corporate bylaws require 2 signatures to approve payments to maintain proper financial internal controls over movement of money and refunding by credit card bypasses that control.
Frequently Asked Questions:
The BCCA has evaluated past convention surveys by our members (you), and as a result, enhanced the convention offerings. Not only has the BCCA selected venues with the least possible cost, but also contracted prestigious speakers, so attendees can get the highest number of CE credits in the time frame available. Our shorter, 3-day convention also allows for less time away from your practice and patients.
- Network - mix and mingle with your colleagues and meet new ones at the BCCA AGM & Convention 2019 - the largest chiropractic convention in BC.
- Pay it forward - profits from all BCCA events contribute to free or reduced registration fees for future continuing education. Profits also contribute to furthering of the chiropractic profession.
- Save money - over $100 in savings is passed on to BCCA members for accommodation, air travel, convention registration, delicious meals and beverages, and Wi-Fi.
Track 2 will not be sold separately, as it is a small class size. Upon completion of the 4-hour workshop with Dr. Maxwell, attendees will receive a certificate of completion. If you have further questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a program with a limited class size. Along with prestigious speakers, the cost of food & beverages and A/V equipment are still expenses that need to be covered for the group.
DC Track 1 or 2 with Full Convention Access offers 17 structured CE credits, including 6 Radiology credits, and 1 unstructured credit. The Sunday only Radiology Program offers 6 CE credits, and 1 unstructured credit.
Our New Grad Program offers 10 structured CE credits.
Please login to CCBC Member Portal, and search for ‘2019 BCCA AGM & Convention’ to enter your credits. The Portal also lists the ‘Sunday only’ track for which you can claim your CE credits.
The AGM does not qualify for any CE credits.
In order to facilitate the credits, CE check-ins are done during breakfast and lunch sessions at the convention. A Certificate of Attendance will be provided one month after the convention. Submission of your CE credits can be completed on the CCBC website. Please login to CCBC Member Portal, and search for ‘2019 BCCA AGM & Convention’ to enter your credits.