- Enjoy a shorter (3 days), more cost-effective convention, and take less time away from your practice and patients. Choose from two tracks on Friday (each track includes FULL Convention Access)!
- Learn something new from the profession's leaders like Dr. Paul Bishop, Dr. Jason Busse, Dr. Michael Maxwell, and Dr. Beverly Harger.
- Acquire 17 structured and 3 unstructured CE credits (including 6 radiology CE credits) for full convention participation. Receive 6 radiology CE credits for Sunday only participation.
- Take advantage of the many opportunities to connect and network with your colleagues and convention exhibitors/sponsors.
- DC Track 1 with FULL Convention Access (includes Saturday and Sunday Radiology Programs + all meals & coffee breaks).
- SOLD OUT: DC Track 2: Hands-on with FULL Convention Access and Certificate of Completion (includes Saturday and Sunday Radiology Programs + all meals & coffee breaks).
- Sunday only: Radiology Program with Dr. Beverly Harger (includes all meals & coffee breaks).
- COA Program - taking place on Friday, November 2, 2018.
- BCCA & CCBC AGMs only - taking place on Saturday, November 3, 2018.
Early Bird Rate is available for DC Track 1 only with Full Convention Access. No other discounts on all other program selections available. Registrations received after September 25th are subject to Regular or Onsite Rate.
*Track 2 Registration policy
No discounts will be applied. Track 2 will not be sold separately, since it is a small class size. Should there be insufficient interest by September 25th, BCCA will cancel the workshop, notify registrants and issue a refund (including administrative fee). If attending Track 2 on Friday, please bring a portable table for the AM session and a mat for the PM session (this is not mandatory in order to attend).
*Track 2: Certificate of Completion
Upon completion of the 4-hour workshop with Dr. Michael Maxwell, attendees will receive a Certificate of Completion. Workshop attendees may receive a credit of $100 towards the 2-day ‘The Shoulder – An Integrated Approach to Manual Therapy and Rehab' course which includes online content and live lectures. Upon completion of the 4-hour workshop with Dr. Brad Gage, attendees will receive a Certificate of Completion.
**BCCA Student & Recent Grad Registration Policy
Thanks to our BCCA members, you now get access to the convention discounted rates to help get you started in your first years of your chiropractic career. Discounted rates are based on the BCCA member status, effective August 1st, 2018. Here are details about how your discount works for DC Track 1 with Full Convention Access (no discount on all other program selection):
- Student must be enrolled in an accredited chiropractic educational institute, to receive the complimentary access.
- 1st Year Recent Grad receives complimentary convention rates.
- 2nd Year Recent Grad receives 2/3 discount of regular convention rates.
- 3rd Year Recent Grad receives 1/3 discount of regular convention rates.
Note: Each Student & 1st Year Recent Grad registrant will be requested to pay a $50 refundable admin fee. Upon completion of the below criteria, the registrant will receive a refund of $50 during the Sunday lunch. If unable to attend the convention, no refunds will be issued.
To thank fellow members and colleagues, following are the criteria on how to give back to the chiropractic community:
- Attend the New Members (mentoring) Breakfast on Friday, Nov 2, 2018, providing a great opportunity to network and interact with some of our seasoned chiropractic members.
- Volunteer at the BCCA AGM & Convention 2018 during non-session times. Details will be shared later on.
Those eligible for complimentary registration will receive an email indicating so from the BCCA. Please stay tuned, emails will be sent by the second week of September 2018. Eligible registrants who do not receive an email may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No refunds will be issued after October 11, 2018. Cancellations prior to this date are subject to a $50 administration fee.
Frequently Asked Questions:
The BCCA has evaluated past convention surveys by our members (you), and as a result enhanced the convention offerings. Not only did the BCCA select venues with the least possible cost, but also contracted prestigious speakers, so attendees can get the highest number of CE credits in the time frame available. Our shorter, 3-day convention also allows for less time away from your practice and patients.
- Network - mix and mingle with your colleagues and meet new ones at the BCCA AGM & Convention 2018 - the largest chiropractic convention in BC.
- Pay it forward - profits from all BCCA events contribute to free or reduced registration fees for future continuing education. Profits also contribute to furthering of the chiropractic profession.
- Save money - over $100 in savings is passed on to BCCA members for accommodation, air travel, convention registration, quality meals and beverages, and Wi-Fi.
Track 2 will not be sold separately, as it is a small class size and BCCA is testing the concept for future events. Upon completion of the 4-hour workshop with Dr. Michel Maxwell, attendees will receive a certificate of completion. Workshop attendees may receive a credit of $100 towards the 2-day ‘The Shoulder – An Integrated Approach to Manual Therapy and Rehab' course which includes online content and live lectures. AGM attendees (non-participants of the 4-hour workshop) may receive a $50.00 credit towards any online content and live lectures. Upon completion of the 4-hour workshop with Dr. Brad Gage, attendees will receive a certificate of completion. If you have further questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com.
This is a program with a limited class size. Along with prestigious speakers, the cost for food & beverages and A/V equipment are still expenses that need to be covered for the group.
Friday DC Track 1 or 2 with Full Convention Access offers 17 structured and 3 unstructured CE credits. Sunday only Radiology Program offers 6 CE credits.
Please login to CCBC Member Portal, and search for ‘2018 BCCA AGM & Convention’ to enter your credits. The Portal also lists the ‘Sunday only’ track for which you can claim your CE credits.
The AGM does not qualify for any CE credits.
In order to facilitate the credits, CE checkins are done during breakfast and lunch sessions at the convention. A Certificate of Attendance will be provided one month after the convention. Submission of your CE credits can be completed on the CCBC website. Please login to CCBC Member Portal, and search for ‘2018 BCCA AGM & Convention’ to enter your credits.